Here is how we protect your privacy, your identity, and your data. Ensuring that
LoanWin.com is private and safe is our highest priority.
We follow very strict guidelines to protect your privacy. LoanWin.com does not sell,
rent, or share your personal information with any party without the consent of the
member. We do share your information with other members of LoanWin.com, but only
as much information as you choose to reveal about yourself. By using LoanWin, you
agree to the collection, transfer, storage and use of your personal information
by LoanWin on servers located in the United States and Canada.
LoanWin.com is a loan listing marketplace for general public to list their loans
and qualified lenders to get in touch with the prospective borrowers. It is the
sole responsibility of all the members of LoanWin.com to check the identity and
background of the other party they are dealing with. LoanWin.com does not guarantee
any accuracy of information provided by any member on their listing. All members
must do their own due diligence before doing business with another member on LoanWin.com.
We are a listing service making borrowers and lenders connect with each other.
LoanWin.com encourages its members to be diligent when exchanging their information
with other members. We do not take any responsibility of any identity theft if members
exchanging their personal information without doing proper due diligence with the
other member they deal with.
If you do not perform any action for 20 minutes, your LoanWin.com session will be
automatically terminated and you will be signed out for safety reasons. In that
case, please sign in again to continue using your LoanWin.com account.
If you have further questions, or want more detailed answers contact us at email@example.com.
We take your concerns seriously and we will answer any questions, you have candidly
asked, and in as much detail as needed within 3 business days.
This policy describes how we handle your personal information. We collect, use,
and share personal information to help LoanWin work and to keep it safe (details
below). This policy is effective January 1st 2010.
Collection. Information posted on LoanWin is publicly available
to a certain stage and from there onwards it is available to Member Only. Our servers
are located in the United States and Canada. Therefore, if you choose to provide
us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of
that information on our servers in the United States and Canada. We collect and
store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and financial information which depends
on the service used;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from LoanWin (all
through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser
although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
Use. We use users’ personal information to:
- provide our services
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customize users’ experience, measure interest in our services, improve our
services and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
Disclosure. We don’t sell or rent users’ personal information
to third parties for their marketing purposes without users explicit consent. We
may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our
policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s
rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. We may also share
personal information with:
- corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide
- service providers who help with our business operations
Communications and email tools. You agree to receive marketing
communications from us unless you tell us that you prefer not to receive such communications.
If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate
your preference by following directions provided with the communication. You may
not use our site or communication tools to harvest addresses, send spam or otherwise
and manually filter email messages sent via our communication tools for malicious
activity or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store such messages. If
you use our tools to send content to another member, we don’t permanently
store your friends’ addresses or use or disclose them for marketing purposes.
To report spam from other users, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access, Modification, and Deletion. You can see, modify or erase
most of your personal information by reviewing and modifying your subscription or
account status page, by signing on to “LoanWin”. There may a charge
associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by
law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purpose of
LoanWin. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes,
enforce our policies; and prevent fraud from repeating. If you have further questions,
you can write us at email@example.com
Cookies. We or our service providers may use "cookies"
(small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze
our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional
effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. A few important things you should know
about cookies are that:
- You are always free to decline cookies if your browser permits, although doing so
may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services. For more information
on your choices about accepting cookies, consult your browser help function.
We sometimes work with service providers who may place cookies on your computer
to collect anonymous information about how you use LoanWin. This information allows
them to help us customize our content on LoanWin. However, we do not allow these
companies to collect any personal information about you using these cookies.
LoanWin.com works hard to ensure a safe borrowing and lending environment for all
of our members. However, there may be some aspects of the security of your own computer
and internet activity that we may not be able to control. We use lots of tools (encryption,
passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized
access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing?s perfect, so we make no
- Make sure that your computer environment does not provide any opportunities for
anyone to gain access to your information (in particular your username and password).
- Make sure that the equipment you use does not permit electronic monitoring or recording
of your activities. Your systems administrator should be able to advise you on this.
- We recommend that you seek permission/authority from your systems administrator
if you intend to use LoanWin.com from a work computer.
- Never leave the computer you use unattended while you are signed in.
- Please do not share your screen name in combination with your real name, email address,
or password with anyone else under any circumstances. Ensure that they are kept
safe, secret and not used by anyone else for any fraudulent purpose.
- Never mention your screen name in combination with your real name, email address,
or password in emails, letters, or phone conversations. Even with LoanWin.com employees,
never give out your password.
- Do not write down your screen name or email address in combination with your password
in a manner that allows them to be understood by someone else. Do not use any of
them for another purpose.
- If you know or suspect that someone else has learned your screen name in combination
with your real name, email address, or password, please contact our customer support
immediately or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please change your password regularly.
- When signing in to LoanWin.com, make sure that no one is watching you type your
password or looking at your account over your shoulder.
- Check your account regularly. If you spot a transaction you don't remember making,
or if funds are transferred unexpectedly, please note the exact details and contact
our customer support immediately or email us at email@example.com
- Check the certificate of the site. To ensure that you are using LoanWin.com and
not a look-alike scam, check the server certificate by clicking on the little yellow
lock icon in your browser.
- Please only use the secure "Sign Out" link to safely conclude your LoanWin.com
- Stay alert for spoof email which claims to be LoanWin.com.
- Use a password to protect your PC from unwanted access. You can use power-on passwords
available in virtually all computers. Please keep in mind that the login passwords
of some earlier operating systems are not fully reliable.
- Do not leave your computer unattended while you use LoanWin.com at home, work or
- Do not save your email address and password information in any format in your computer.
- If you use smartcards, don't leave them in the smartcard reader after logging out.
- Don't open emails from unknown senders. If you are in any doubt about the source
of an email, it's generally best to delete it without reading the content, as it
may contain a virus.
- Always check new data or software for viruses on a regular basis. To do this you
need to install an anti-virus program. Contact your local computer retailer who
can provide you with advice about purchasing a suitable anti-virus program.
- If you use a cable/DSL (or similar) internet connection and are always connected
to the internet, please use a firewall to protect your computer against hacking.
Contact your local computer retailer who can provide you with advice about purchasing
a suitable firewall system.
- Always remember to sign out of your LoanWin.com session, close the web browser,
and clear the cache.
- Don't leave account printouts lying around or in wastepaper baskets. You should
also always ensure that you collect account printouts from public or shared printers.
- If at work, ensure that your company allows you to use LoanWin.com. Some organizations
do not allow personal Internet use. Always check with your systems administrator
before using LoanWin.com from a work computer.
- When you have finished using LoanWin.com, ensure you clear the cache and log-off—particularly
in public places such as work, internet cafés, libraries, and airports:
- Mozilla Firefox: From the browser menu, click "Tools > Options...".
Choose the "Privacy > Cache" tab, and click "Clear Cache Now".
You can also click the "Settings..." button and set Firefox to clear your
cache every time you close the browser.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: From the browser menu, click "Tools > Internet
Options...". Choose the "General" tab and on the "Temporary
Internet Files" portion of the screen, Click "Delete Files..." button.
Click "OK", and then close the browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer has a feature called "Auto Complete" which
helps users to remember form entries and passwords on the Internet. We strongly
advise you to disable this feature and delete the existing records. You can disable
this feature by clicking on "Tools > Internet Options" and choosing
the "Content" tab. On the "Personal Information" portion of
the screen, click the "AutoComplete" button. Deselect all except "Web
addresses" in the "Use AutoComplete for" portion. Then click "Clear
Forms" and "Clear Passwords" buttons respectively. Please note that
all forms and password information already stored in your computer will be deleted.
Click "OK" twice to exit.
General. We may update this policy at any time, with updates taking
effect when you next use the site or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If we or
our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal
information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply.